The Catholic Church today celebrates the feast of the Corpus Christi to proclaim the fact of transubstantiation which means transformation of bread and wine into the body and blood of Christ. The festival of Corpus Christi celebrates the Eucharist as the body of Christ. Continue reading
By Br. Alfonce Kugwa
Donations towards Cyclone Idai victims continue to pour in with Redemptorist Communications (RedCom) donating RTGS7 700.00 towards the reconstruction of St. Charles Luwanga Secondary School in Chimanimani that was severely affected by the disaster. The money was handed over to Fr. Talent Muhomba who represented the Bishop of Mutare, Rt. Rev. Paul Horan at a handover ceremony that took place at the Redemptorist bookshop in Harare on Monday, 17 June 2019. Continue reading
CLARE FASHIONS (PVT.) LTD – JOB VACANCIES
- FACTORY MANAGER
- Manage daily operations from production planning, manufacturing, distribution and promotion
- Enforcing strict adherence to policies and procedures
- Review and approve production and working capital budgets
- To oversee administrative tasks, accounting functions and payroll administration
Requirements: Holder of a bachelor’s degree in marketing with a strong background in finance and business administration.
- A minimum of at least five years work experience in a manufacturing industry
- Clean class 4 driver’s licence.
- PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
- Produce production plans and budgets
- Setting performance goals and deadlines
- Organizing workflow and staff supervision
- Monitoring employee productivity and crafting a performance based wage scheme
- Achieving and maintaining optimum efficiency in production
- HND in production Management with a strong background in textile technology
- At least three years working experience in a clothing industry.
- QUALITY CONTROLLER
- Quality control and management: from material procurement, production process, packaging and distribution of finished products
- Diploma in Quality Control with a strong background in textile technology.
- At least three year of relevant working experience in a clothing industry.
- PATTERN MAKER / CUTTER
- Translating looks into paper or fabric patterns before garment is made in the factory
- Determine amount of material or fabric required to make a product
- Cut orders from production manager according to production plan
- Sort bundling and numbering of garment piles
- Inspect cut components
- Sort printed or embroidered panels
- Ensure garment components are fused
- Diploma in Fashion Design with a strong background in pattern layout and cutting.
- A minimum of three year of relevant working experience
- TAILORS (8)
- Joining cut parts using straight or five thread overlocker industrial sewing machines.
Requirements: Three years of relevant experience
All interested candidates can hand in their applications with detailed CV’s and contacts at the Most Holy Trinity Cathedral or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com by Thursday the 6th of June 2019. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. For any further details contact us on 0773276286.